Technorati Profile

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE PURPLE COWBOYS 997 MAKEMONEYNOW

copyright: Deborah Bowman

Today I have decided to come back permanently. I have not been posting regularly. Life has been very busy.

Since my last post I have discovered something that I think is very very good. I wish I had discovered this much earlier, as I would not have wasted so much money.

Don't get me wrong, the other businesses are not bad businesses nor are they scams, but this business is just so much easier on the pocket book and bank account. It allows for the average person, or someone who is low on money to make a very small investment for $9.97 to access a wealth of information on how to market an internet business successfully.

The Purple Cowboys have step-by-step training right from the internet and all three of them are available at all times to talk with you and help with whatever you need help with. There are also numerous training calls throughout the week.

The Purple Cowboys 997MakeMoneyNow have also put together a system whereby they have the 997MakeMoneyNow business as an "A" business. They have three "B" businesses which provide three sources of income coming in every month. Then they have a "C" business which I would call the heart of the system that in time will provide very very lucrative residual income. The kind of income that will take care of you for a lifetime. The "B" businesses will also do this, but they start very small and eventually have the potential of getting very large. The "B" businesses are also very very affordable for the average person, although, from the experiences I've had in the past, the "C" business is fractions less than what I am used too.

If a person wants to join the Purple Cowboys, all they have to do is pay $9.97 and they are in to access the entire system and training. If they decide they want to participate the way the entire system is set up with the "A", "B", and "C" businesses, that is their own decision. A person can utilize the system any way they desire. The marketing training can be used in any business, not just The Purple Cowboys. That is part of the beauty of it.

When I go into it, I was skeptical. I didn't want to waste any more money. But I thought, for $9.97? I've lost more than that in the past. So I paid my $9.97 and when I started the checklist and saw how it was set up, I "got it" immediately. I definitely see how the entire system, when used properly will build amazing income.

This is definitely not a get rich quick scheme. You have to work at it everyday and apply what the Purple Cowboys teach, or it won't work. Let's face it, you have to work to get what you want in life,but this way gives all of us freedom. This program is a people program, not a "let's get everyone we know in our deal" program. This is a program that develops relationships, not numbers.

I have been having a good time with the training and learning and applying. Three people have joined me in the two weeks I have been with the Purple Cowboys. I really am loving it.

If you have been wondering what home business you may want to check out. I would highly recommend 997 MakeMoneyNow, The Purple Cowboys. For $9.97, it is completely worth it, no risk and if nothing else, you will access a fantastic education in marketing. Most businesses fail not because they don't have a great product. You can have the most awesome product on the market, but if you don't know how to market, you won't have a business to market that fantastic product!

I'll keep posting on my progress. I really am enjoying it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deborah, so glad to have you on the team.
I myself wondered how could anything that cost so little give me so much info & personal attention.
The Cowboys are real sincere & want to see us all succeed as we learn about marketing on the internet.

Unknown said...

Deborah,
I too had been involved in several businesses till I found the purple cowboys, wow how great to finally found the right place to be.