Technorati Profile

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Blog Coming

I've been a little lazy today. I've only worked a little bit. I've been up until 2:30 am for about 4-5 nights now trying to get everything done that I want to do. I've got to get the boutique up and running soon. It's taking longer than I want it to because I'm very inexperienced. But at the same time it is fun. I love being creative and learn at the same time. I've got to be on the dance floor teaching dance very soon , so I've got to make this quick. I'm going to start another blog on Bloggerparty.com very soon----like today; or should I say tonight.

ReviewParty owns Bloggerparty. ReviewParty is a site where you can write reviews and get Google AdSense credits and also Amazon credits. These sites take care of the traffic for you. Well, I've got to be going. More on this later.

And by the way. The Purple Cowboys and Purple Cowgirls are still going STRONG!!

No comments: