Technorati Profile

Friday, January 16, 2009

FACEBOOK GROUP WEB ADDRESS

If you aren't on Facebook yet, you might want to get started with a profile. It is a great place to network your business. I've got over 1,000 business contacts and I have over 400 in a group that I created. My high school graduating class is also connecting there and we have our own high school group for our class reunion in July.

Click above and check out my group! You could be networking just like this and getting more leads for your business! There are other networking sites that I will share with you later. I'm just in the process of seeing how well they work for business networking. When I've been networking for a while longer, I will share them with you, but only if I feel they are worthwhile! There is nothing so frustrating as wasting your precious time!

No comments: