Technorati Profile

Monday, March 1, 2010

Business Books

Today I went through some boxes and found some very important books that will jog my memory on all kinds of business forms, reports, proposals, designing visuals, graphic art, order letters, inquiry letters, special request letters, sales letters, etc..the list goes on. I need to review all of these things because it's been a long time since I've had to do or use all of these things. Even punctuation and grammar. The book is called Successful Writing at Work. The other book that has always been my "Office Bible" is called The Gregg Reference Manual. I used this book when I was in business school and since have acquired the latest edition which I have used ever since. If you ever question any rules of writing in business or personal, these 2 books tell it all. If you refer to these books, you will never have to worry or question yourself when you write.

No comments: