Technorati Profile

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Back Once Again!

I'm back again. I put off my virtual assistant project because I found a job in downtown Pittsburgh for a while. Again, I got laid off. Now the company I worked for is letting go 50% of its' workforce.

I am continuing with my previous project. I think the best thing to do is just continue on with a home business. No one ever lays themselves off. To supplement my business I have taken a job for 4 months in an accounting/tax office. This will give me a chance to get my business off the ground so I don't suffer so much financially. I'm starting over on everything. Right now I'm working on my business plan and deciding what services I will offer and calculating what my rates will be. Tomorrow I will let everyone know what I have decided about my services. I want to open my business before tax season ends, part time.

No comments: