Technorati Profile

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ok, ok, I know, I'm a lot of talk and no action. I was reviewing my previous posts and realized that I have not posted anymore about the ingredients that are in Gano Coffee like I said I would and I have not yet created another blog, but I promise I will in the near future. I think the next blog I create will be dedicated to healthy coffee and everything exciting that is going on with it. Within Purple Cowboy Marketing, the Gano Coffee people have taken a great interest in us and 6 of us were chosen to work directly with the top sales lady in the company. I have been chosen as one of the 6 people. What an honor that is! I'm so excited! Hard work pays off and this time it has been recognized. I'm ready to roll!

The good news! I only have 2 more steps to complete before the launching of the boutique. These last 2 steps are on the technical side so I really have to sit down and have a great deal of patience with myself, but I will do it and do it right, even if I make a few initial mistakes along the way.

No comments: