Technorati Profile

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!

Hello everyone! Time flies! I can't believe it is already Wednesday and the last post I made was last Thursday!

Well, I tried to publish my website boutique to the internet last night, but ran into some minor complications that will probably delay it 3-5 days. I'm not too happy about it, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I might as well not make a big deal about it. I was really very excited about it and then.......well, that's enough. I don't want to talk negatively because the universe might come down on me.

I just got off of Purple Cowboy Marketing training call. Tonight we discussed color personalities. This is always very interesting and informative. It really helps to know what kinds of personalities there are in the world and how to identify them so you know how to better communicate and connect with all kinds of people.

No comments: