Technorati Profile

Thursday, June 25, 2009

GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL - GDI

I have found another very lucrative business that makes sense. It's called Global Domains International, GDI.

In my opinion, the reason it makes sense is because the internet is growing at lightening speed. As more people lose their jobs, they are turning to the internet to find something they can do at home to earn money. To make money on the internet, the name of the game is branding yourself so the internet community gets to know you and gains your trust.

You have to have something of value to give and then people will trust you and follow you. Create a niche for yourself, get all the education you can so you can give to others, help others and in turn, you will reap the benefits of success.

My point is that with GDI, you and others can brand yourselves. Domain names will always be in demand and with this company, you can brand yourself, help others brand themselves and earn money at the same time.

In my opinion, it is a very unique business and like I said before, the domain name business does not fluctuate with the economy. Internet marketers NEED domain names and the NEED branding. What could be better?

This business is very easy to get started and is very low on investment. You also get to try it out first. The training is awesome as they give you all the tools that you need.

Give it a try. You really have nothing to lose, and if it suits you, you have everything to gain.

Good luck!

3 comments:

. said...

Hi Deborah, my name is Levi and I have joined GDI, I do see how it's beneficial like you have said. But and I'm afraid there is a "but" they as a host do not support *.php files, hence you can't even creat a blog on their server. Now for what they do offer I think that $10. a month is kind of steep hence hostgator, site5 and others offer more for half that price. The bad part is that the mentioned do not offer a downline :) But I was very dissapointed once I joined and found out that their service is very limited to what you can have served on their servers. Maybe and this is only a suggestion, maybe you should read up on what they offer and what you might like to have and see if it matches... By the way I also do not see any ANY live help on their website or as a member. For newbies like me the live help is Paramount. In a 0 to 10 scale, i give them a 4.5 as a host/provider.
Thank you for your blog and best of luck.
Levi

Noah said...

Nice Blog. I have created a downline builder for GDI. You might be interested in this. Just give me feedback if you have questions.
http://provenresidualincome.net

I've also followed your blog. Please follow mine too. We can share a lot of things about online business as well as improving our blog's traffic.

Thanks
http://bestonlinebusinessguide.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.