Technorati Profile

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Continuing Education on 997 MakeMoneyNow-Purple Cowboys

copyright: Deborah Bowman


It has been a rather exciting week with the Purple Cowboys! I've been with this program 2 and 1/2 weeks. It is so much fun and the live training calls have been very informative and helpful. The 3 founders are a God-send. You can speak with them at any time. After starting to apply the marketing techniques in the program, my second week I sponsored 2 people. Then I participated in the advertising co-op and sponsored 3 more people this past week. Through the advertising co-op I also received about 17-20 targeted leads. Everytime I get into a new lesson, I get more and more excited to apply the information. After I complete the program, I probably will choose 3 or 4 of the marketing techniques to concentrate on in my business. It is great to know everything though, because you can never do too much advertising and marketing. If people don't know about your business, you won't sell anything, no matter how great your product or service is.

No comments: