Technorati Profile

Saturday, November 17, 2007

This Week With 997MakeMoneyNow - Purple Cowboy Marketing

copyright: Deborah Bowman

This past week has been another busy, fun, exciting week with 997MakeMoneyNow - Purple Cowboy Marketing. As I continue to apply the skills that I am learning I have found that I am now listed on the search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN. I just decided to try an experiment and did a search on my pen name "dmbunny" and a few pages on me came up on Google, Yahoo and MSN. I was pleasantly surprised. Now all I have to do is keep doing what I have been doing to make the rankings rise higher.

The key is consistency. If all you have is one hour per day, stick to that one hour everyday and you will get your name out there. Of course, the longer you can work on it, the quicker it will come, but I'd rather do little bit consistently with what little time I have and reach my goals slowly than give up and do nothing at all and never reach my goals and never change anything in my life. If you are not satisfied with what you are doing now, and if what you are currently doing is not working and has never worked, then you must change what you are doing or you will just keep coming up with the same result....nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you mentioned your pen name-how did you come up with it?

www.instruments-of-kindness.com

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

dmbunny said...

I came up with my pen name sort of by accident. I was creating my first account to an article submission site. I tried my initials "dmb". dmb was already taken and I became impatient and didn't want to ponder about it so I just thought "dmb, how about dmbunny." dmbunny still has my initials and it worked and I haven't had any problems since then. I use it all the time.