Technorati Profile

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today at 997MakeMoneyNow-Purple Cowboy Marketing

copyright: Deborah Bowman

Today was an exciting day! I downloaded the forum software. It's pretty awesome. It makes the forum posting go much faster and easier. It takes just a little longer to set up, but once it is all set up, you can do about 50 postings in 30 minutes.

I'm so impatient with myself. I want to do everything everyday. But I have to keep reminding myself that I only have so much time to spend on each task because I teach dance, work in the dance studio office and now learning all these marketing techniques with Purple Cowboy Marketing. I

It is very addicting. Once you see all the potential and realize what you can create, you just don't want to stop and as I said before, the support and taining are amazing. It is definitely based on relationships, not how many people you can get into your deal. Of course, you want people to join you, but you can look forward to supporting them and have the joy of seeing them grow and develop into leaders supporting their own team; having lifetime relationships.

The training call for tonight just ended. The training calls are always informative and I would suggest to anyone not to miss them unless you absolutely have too. There is another training call tomorrow night. Clyde Batton will be hosting the call and this call will be a little bit different than the others. This call will be based on personal growth and development which is what network marketing is really all about. The more you grow personally yourself, the better you will be at helping and supporting others. Afterall, if you can't help yourself, how are you going to help anyone else? Think about it!

No comments: