Technorati Profile

Monday, November 26, 2007

Today Monday November 26th

copyright: Deborah Bowman

Today was pretty busy. I was trying to catch up yesterday and today. Last week I came down with the flu and was unable to do a lot with my businesses. When I say businesses, I mean 997MakeMoneyNow and also the online boutique I am creating. 

I am creating a website/online boutique that will display products from the exotic South Pacific. I'm excited about it.

After much research, I finally found a drop shipper from a little island off of Australia called Vanuatu. It is a real life paradise where there are virtually no chemicals, pesticides or cancer causing agents to destroy the environment. Everything is grown normally, or what I call organically. All the products are the purest you can find on the face of the earth.

I am an amateur website creator, but after this first one, I am sure that the next 5 will go much smoother. I will be creating 6 mirrored websites. Mirrored, meaning all relating to one another and linked to one another. For example, I also found drop shippers that have similar products for dogs and cats. This would be a mirror of the 1st website, only with products for pets instead of humans. 

I will be using the fantastic marketing tools that I am learning from Purple Cowboy Marketing for promoting my mirrored websites.

Also, I was pleased again to see that I had another lead in my back office requesting information on 997MakeMoneyNow. I can see that the part time work I've been putting in is starting to pay off. I will continue to do as much as I can everyday and it will slowly get bigger and bigger. 

Where else can you get such innovative and detailed training for just $9.97? I'll answer that for you.  NOWHERE! 

No comments: