Technorati Profile

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lots of Traffic-Websites Down

Today was pretty exciting. On one hand, I was a little frustrated because our 997MakeMoneyNow websites were down for some time today, but when I talked to Brad Slinkard, one of the founders, he said that Mo was busy fixing the problem. The problem was that the Purple Cowboys were getting more and more traffic, which is a great thing that's happening!

I'm happy to say that everything is up and running again, thanks to the technical talents of Mo Young, one of the founders.

I also was excited because everything that I'm learning and applying this past month is really starting to show that it is working. I had 2 leads sign into my site this week. For being in the program for only one month and working part time, I don't think that's so bad. I've just been consistent. Doing something everyday, no matter how big or small. If I had more time, just think how much quicker things would pull together. But, even though I'm known for being impatient with myself, there is no way I'm quitting. I'm really enjoying myself and I'm really enjoying the relationships I'm developing in the process.

No comments: