Technorati Profile

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Forum Posting for Networking and Effective Marketing

I am finding that posting to forums is a great way to meet people, develop relationships, and network my business as well as find out what other people are doing and what works for them.

For me, it is very time consuming, but is proving to be effective. I am also learning more things I didn't know by reading and responding to posts. I also have a few forums with a topic of my own on them. As far as responses to my topic goes, it seems to be different on each forum. On some forums I get lots of responses and on others, not many. On one of the forums, only 1 person has responded to me and we just seem to talk back and forth regarding the topic. The topic gets viewed by others, but they don't respond. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah! I am very new to this, so you are light years ahead of me. Thanks for the information on blogging. Maybe we can learn together! Good luck with the launch of the boutique. I know there are not enough hours in the day to complete everything. I am working on daily achievable goals myself. Wish me success!

Let's keep in contact.

Tara Colquitt
TheCreditWoman
TheCreditWoman@gmail.com
215-350-2483
www.credittalk101.com
Purple Cowboy Marketing
DirectMatches

rarthur said...

Posting on forums is fun thats true, However there are some where you get paid to post on forums. Its a nice business and we get paid for our hobby of posting in forums.

..............................
Richard Arthur
Start your internet marketing career at the Profit Work From Home System. work from home